Sunday 13 January 2013

Smitten Polish - I Want It Now


Today I have Smitten Polish I Want It Now, from the Confection Collection. The collection is based on Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and this green shade is inspired by the greedy Veruka Salt. I have one coat of I Want It Now over one coat of a-England Saint George.


I Want It Now is made up of holographic green micro glitter in an army green jelly base. There is also black micro glitter in the mix that gives it more dimension. It's very dense and you can build it to opacity on its own with around 2-3 coats.  As with most dense glitter polishes, this is topcoat hungry. I have Gelous and Sally Hansen Insta Dri on top and can still feel some texture. I would recommend using Seche Vite over Gelous for a glassier finish.


The emerald green shade is really gorgeous and eye catching. The glitter wasn't difficult to remove, which is a plus.

 Here is a blurry shot to show the sparkle:


Smitten Polish can be purchased on Etsy and Llarowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment