Friday 18 January 2013

Ozotic - 504


Ozotic 504 is one of my favorite polishes of all time. It is a stunning multichrome topcoat which shifts from blue to purple to bronze. Ozotic multichrome and mish-mash polishes (500- and 530- series) are too sheer to wear on their own, so it's best to layer this over black or another dark color. In these photos I'm wearing two coats of 504 over two coats of Orly Liquid Vinyl. 


 

Yes, the two pictures above are of the same polish! As you can see, the color shift is extremely prominent. Whenever I wear 504 I catch myself just moving my fingers around and staring at the changing colors; it really is a mesmerizing polish.



Ozotic 504 was sadly discontinued, but I have seen it and the rest of the multichromes and mish-mash pop up again on various etailers like Nail Polish Canada and Llarowe. From other brands, HITS Dreamer is an exact dupe, and Enchanted Polish Octopus Garden is a linear holographic with the same color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment